My first Pixel art
The new web app that I developed it is called trenopic.com
Trenopic is a trending topic archive. It saves every hour the top ten trending topics for eleven countries (at the moment)
Add A New User To A Group
Add a new user called tizon to a group called www-data, enter:
# useradd -G www-data -d /home/tizon -m tizon # passwd tizon
- -G www-data : Add tizon to secondary group called www-data. This group must exists on the system.
- -d /home/tizon : Path to the tizon’s home directory
- -m : Create the new user’s home directory if it does not already exist.
- tizon : Username / login name
UNIX Add Existing User To A Secondary Group
Use usermod command to modify a user’s login definition on the system including group membership. For, example add user tizon to owners group, enter:
# usermod -G owners tizon
Add user gluetip to owners but also keep his existing membership of ftpusers, enter:
# usermod -G ftpusers,owners gluetip
UNIX Add Existing User To A Primary Group
Add tuuth to software primary group and change its existing group membership:
# usermod -g software tuuth
1. Navigate to /root.
$ cd /root
2. Create a new file
$ vim mysql.sh
3. Insert the following lines to the file
#!/bin/bash /usr/bin/mysqladmin ping | grep 'mysqld is alive' > /dev/null 2>&1 if [ $? != 0 ] then /etc/init.d/mysqld stop /etc/init.d/mysqld start echo Starting at `date` fi
4. Give execute permission.
$ chmod 755 mysql.sh
5. Set a cron to check it at regular intervals, 5 min in this case
$ crontab -e */5 * * * * sh -x mysql.sh
6. Also give the command below to check the logs
$ touch /root/mysql.log
Sorry, this entry is only available in Español.